All,

Sir JR2, very nice Spit. Is there nothing you cannot do when ou put your mind to it? I am beginning to doubt it for the Spitfire is another example of your more than ample artistic talents.

With respect to the P51 you so correctly recall me standing in front of like I owned it, she was the Big Beautiful Doll. An awesome blue and polished aluminim P51 Mustang, completely original with the exception of nav gear. She was the most beautiful P51D I have ever seen. I hope to see her again in August when the wings of Freedom airshow come back to Frederick.

In fact I also hope to pilot a T6 Texan at the show. I was signed to do so last year but bad weather prohibited it. I look forward to seeing what all this sim flying will do for you when strapped into the real McCoy. I dont expect to really know what I'm doing but betting I am better than many who fly for the first time. All that Sim stick time must account for something I figure. ;\)

TALLY HO!


TALLY HO!