I understand other pressing matters can take presidence over such lesser things. Perhaps one fair day in Peaks of storied Derbyshire, when a benign wind blows softly in the right direction and the richly scented, un-mown grass of summer is reaching high in that sun drenched meadow, she will lift her wings upon the air currents and fly toward the sun again. I can see it in the theater of my mind.
My friend you fair wax poetic in you description of your weather. That makes me hungry for another Dux-built story. while I wait for that let me say I am relieved to know you were spared the brunt of that inclement weather. With the heat we have experienced this summer I yearn for fall. Alas fall-like weather for us may be some time distant. Ah well, at our age, cold or hot, windy or calm, no matter what the weather may be, every additional day is a good day. Admittedly some are a lot wetter than are others.
Encouraged by MG, I believe you mentioned a refurbished bicycle is in your possession. Are you still doing some biking when the weather permits?
How about music? Still playing in the "garage" or are you getting a few gigs? My son and his step-son are playing together a bit every week now. T is teaching M who is just beginning. M is also playing football and participating in competitive motocross this year. He has been quite successful in Motocross winning several trophies. Some of his "trophies" only show up on X-rays however. It is a dangerous sport. There was a time when I began to think M was attempting to beat Evil Kanival's Guinness record for most broken bones in one sport. I guess that is sometimes what it takes to win?
How is BoB2 working with the additional RAM?
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019