I checked out the HWH "Stories" files and everything is lovely. I changed the font for all my stories from Arial BF to Arial regular type.
Thank you very much for the good work, I know you are especially busy.
Now we'll see what we can do with the lot. Send C51 what you have and he should do the same for you. I will send you and C51 a file eventually so we'll all have everything.
I want to try to create a comprehensive HWH database at some point, but first I have to sort all my own stories from the original HWH and get them in one folder with those from HWH cont.
We need to think about what we want to do with the files. Make a CD. Who has a burner? Post them on the BDG site. Will OSRAM allow that? Suggestions are in order. Of coarse if nothing else comes of it we have at least saved HWH cont. from the fate of the original thread.
We will need to be alert and add any additional stories as they are posted to our own HWH cont. files to keep everything up to date from now on. Not much happening now of coarse....sigh! I posted something already and Dux is over due with his much anticipated Olga saga. Dux are you out there somewhere? I hope you haven't suffered a relapse. I have a painful ear infection that is keeping me awake at night. Whatever it was that we all suffered (SNAFU had it too) was a doozey. I still have a touch of it.
Any suggestions you may have as to what we should do with what we've gathered are welcome.
Well, I couldn't post this earlier so I e-mailed you all. C51 has already replied to that e-mail and has once again generously offered to help with the chores. More about that later. Thanks C51!
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019