LOL! Well done. Words absolutely fail me. And as they say around here, 'That just don't happen every day.'
This certainly clears up a lot of loose ends. It just goes to show you that one should go directly to the source, the horses...er..mouth as it were, for the pertinent facts about any important situation. I will therefore no longer merely consult the well lubricated and sometimes poorly informed Dux on all future matters of national importance.
Who knew the Germans had this amazing secret weapon? The accomplished birder C51 should have caught this one. Oh well, I suppose we may understand and thus forgive his understandable if misdirected interest in those Sun Seeking, Easy Nesting, Bare Breasted, Tail Twitchers.
Sir SNAFU, not that I'm particularly interested but where exactly were they seen anyway?
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019