I suppose they were all rather large for their age, eh? Any younger and their diapers (nappies) would have given them away.
I noted that to make the wedding an event 'for the people' some common folk have been invited to the festivities at the Abby. Do you think there will be a purple rope and stanchions separating the riff-Raff from their betters or will the untitled and 'off the rack' bedecked bunch in their Sunday Best polyester be forced to mingle with the toffee nosed crowd wearing coronets ermine and well polished crowns? Of course the worst dressed would be better dressed than I am when I am forced by SWMNBN to attend a wedding or funeral. I can get those events confused unless I remember that in a funeral the deceased is always smiling.
If my information is correct, don't be surprised if there is a bewigged and uniformed fellow wearing white gloves stationed at the entrance with a waste basket and spittoon to collect the chewing gum, cigarettes, chewing tobacco or snuff as the common people go in. HM the Queen is a real stickler for etiquette at functions like this.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019