I remember "I need to scream and I have no mouth" by the controversial author Harlan Ellison. Also for some reason the title now brings to mind the famous painting "The Scream" by Edvard Munch.
AM Talkfield #1 - "I THINK, THEREFORE I AM" Talkfield #2 - "COGITO ERGO SUM" Latin for the same.
OK. We've made it to the ice cave. Hand me one of those tasty looking cans of food mate.... Wait! We have no way to open it... Gggrrrowll, bite , snarl, chew.
Dux lives!!!
I thought Olga got you. Congrats on securing your new gig. Hint: If you wish to maintain that "captive audience" be sure all wheelchair wheels are securely locked. And no matter what, do not let the set run into a scheduled mealtime. From what I've witnessed on my visits to see relatives at assisted living facilities, even the sweet, docile inmates can get pretty darn testy at feeding time.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019