LOL. Do not worry my friend. If I am ever in one of those little gray devils with a spider on the tail you will definitely not see me. Takka, takka, takka, takka, takka!!! Until it is too late that is.
You can really see the dihedral angle of the wings in that photo. The kite must be faulty I see the pilot is taking the silk elevator (lift) to the earth for some reason. I think I recognize that pilot. Isn't that Hauptmann Eric Deutschland, Aluminum cross, short swords, Olive leaves and Cubic Zirconia? I think his crate exploded and he went down last month. Dux, MG, myself and 5 other equally keen chaps claimed him. We each got an 8th. Rather like the grizzly portion of Herr Deutschland several farmer's fields received.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019