The forecast for today is the same as it was for yesterday, and the day before that, and just about the entire week; cloudy, rainy, cold. Tomorrow should be sunny but slightly warmer, possibility for precipitation in the form of random showers, as is the forecast for Labour day May, 1st. I haven't yet watched the Bob docu Roger, I'm waiting for a rainy day..... oh, wait, you or Zena were about to pint out that today might be the perfect occasion to cast the docu to my 42" monitor and watch it in it's entirety. Well, it has to compete with transmission from the Formula 1 weekend in Sochi and countless videos on YouTube from recent IndyCar races. I've even seen uploads of classic races. All this only to point out that we apparently live in the age of Content; we had the Industrial Age, the Information Society and now it is the Content Age. When I was a kid, there was one TV channel to watch - in the beginning b&w, and lots of cultural high brow broadcasts about Jazz and Ingmar F****ing Bergman but no racing. These days as already indicated there's plenty of racing and precious little Jazz and still no Ingmar F***ing Bergman.