Y'all,

Good morning and thank you, MG. I am concluding the wisdom that both you and OG display concerning the engine plus parts outlook is the right one.
Like in a car, I do value reliability. Yes, I still drive a 1998 Mercedes C-230. Grin.
OK, so there is a 3 yr old Toyota, but it was the MB that made the last trip to San Antonio.

No worries, I do remind Roger of his friends here and how you guys are always asking about him and how you send your support.
I know he does appreciate it all. He does mention Old Dux, OG, and you. Know the calls meant a lot to him.
He mentions how difficult it is to read even texts on his phone; so until he can get his laptop he depends on my telling him the going-ons.
Once I even read him the page where you guys featured your activities.

Somehow I removed my throttle settings on the HOTAS as I was removing the new rudder pedals from the computer. My dumb move.
Until I can get a more versatile chair I am limiting myself to a roll-about one that makes pedal use a bit sporting on landings.
Surely a bit of lubricant on the pedals will also help. Yep, grin, I practice crosswind landings and IFR flying.
Not really up on the Garmin glass yet.

Apparently the MS FS2020 will be a pleasure to fly. But this computer with a GTX 760 does not even meet the minimum standard so I will stay with P3D and Orbx for a bit.
Yes, it does bind on occasion, but Orbx has done a great job with the scenery on the West Coast and the Netherlands and UK.
The set of add-ons make it good enough right now to assuage the urge to "upgrade" for a bit.

Yep, meanwhile the mouth waters when I see the videos.