Folks,

Sir SNAFU:

My mentioning the photos was certainly not meant as a demand, merely a friendly reminder. As the last horse I bet on limped over and said to me, "Sorry to be such a nag...." ;\)

I agree with you regarding Bader's wonderfully well written accounts. I'd put C51, Bader and the apparently MIA Grief1 way up there swilling ozone together in the rarefied atmosphere where only those who can write the most stirringly authentic BoB combat reports may venture. We all have our fortes I suppose. Mine is obviously still to be found however as a aging porn actor once quipped "I'm trying hard". \:\)

FYI:

The talented artist Robert Taylor has a new BoB related work of art posted up at:

http://www.brooksart.com/Taylist.html

You may enjoy seeing this. \:\)


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019