Thanks for answering your mail so promptly. A reply is on its way. Arthur Rackham is indeed well known for his distinctive style in illustrating children's books. Please do get out those paints and perhaps you can visit a favorite fisnin' hole in you mind and apply that pleasant vision to canvass for all of us to enjoy?
Sadly, my own acrylics are in almost the same sorry state. I have 4 tubes of Liquitex that are still viable. Cadmium yellow, Titanium white, Ivory Black, Cobalt blue, and Cadmium red medium. Of course I can mix most any color from the primaries.... if I could remember how to do it, that is.
Why should I paint anyway? There will be quiet enough mud on the ground to see after this beautiful snow melts.....
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019