Lift your flagon high men and drink deep to the health of our dear, and marvelously talented mate, Old Dux, and to his lovely bride. For tomorrow it is their happy wedding anniversary. Cheers!
As for the Dux 'quiz' on the main forum.....be warned men it is a hideous trap. Whatever you do, do not under any circumstances post the correct answer (whisper:which I believe is the Hawker Hotspur).........
Ahem....At first I carelessly guessed it was a weather balloon then I thought better of it and I settled upon the Graff Zeppelin just to be absolutely certain I did not win. You see lads they have been known to disguise those weather balloons. Ask anyone who lives in Roswell NM.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019