Chaps,

Well, I am mortified! If Olga and Leroy never tied the knot, what happened to the wedding present I bought for them? I went to a lot of trouble to break into the Officers Mess bar takings till that night in order to appropriate the necessary funds for purchase of said present.

That was the gold plated honeymoon kit which you had pawned at Hymey Goldenberg's pawnbrokers emporium and never redeemed...remember? It was that one with handcuffs, riding crop, electric egg-whisk etc., and complete with a tastefully leather-bound (well used) presentation copy of The Kama Sutra autographed by Air Commodore Knightley-Rydewell with his pencilled annotations, recommendations and hand drawn improvements to the many and varied positions illustrated therein. If I didn't know better I could swear that some of the comments had been written in a style curiously similar to your own style of writing. Maybe it found its way back to Hymey's place. I'll check it out...


'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'

Manfred von Richtofen
---------------------------