All,

Firstly, Great to see Old Dux off the sick roll and back in the barracks fit for duty.

Dux, we have had a few rough tangles with Jerry and could have really used your help. We'll get em today though. ;\)

Sir JR2, I havent gotten to looking at any of Dux's assigned pages yet. Should I still do so?

Also, Maybe I missed it but I didnt note the page number of each story I found in my assigned pages. Should I go back and get the pages? I have title, date and author.

Life has gotten rather hectic around here lately so I am trying to fit this work in where I can. Forgive me if I'm a bit slow. I should be able to forward my work by friday evening.

Oh and by the way for what it's worth I think Olga stories belong. They are indeed part of HWH and a damned fine part to boot.

TALLY HO!


TALLY HO!