Okay lads, at least those of us who haven't gone missing - let's take our kites for a for a ride and see if we can see a sign of SNAFU and Old Dux. Chances are good that we'll see their crates parked at that farmhouse in the next county - you know the one where that farmer with the two daughters lives. I heard by the grapevine that our two chivalrous mates had volunteered out of the goodness of their hearts to help them cut that field of hay. And I didn't even know that those two lads knew anything about farming. Going on a cruise eh JRT, maybe you can sneak a paddle up your pantleg. Regarding Lady'M''s application - I completely endorse this applicant. She is probably much less dangerous behind the bar than in front of it. Or on top of it for that matter. After all how can you screw up beer, and rot gut on the rocks. Unless of course she has forgotten the recipe for ice.....
"you know you've done a wheels up landing when it takes full power to taxi."