Sir JR2, I hope you saw my previous comments on your renderings. I added them later after realizing I had forgot to do so.
The Wolf is fabulous. What eyes. The wolf is an incredible animal. To have one riding in the back of the family car would have been a bit un-nerving I bet. What we do for our kids huh. While I never owned a wolf I did have a Siberian Husky, Nikki who lived almost 18 years. She was magnificant. Her eyes, like those of your wolf could cut right thru you. Loyal animal to be sure, loved greatly and still missed some 7 years after her passing.
Thanks for the excellent guitar rip by Toby. I sent a reply into your rusty ole mailbox this morning.
Congrats on the 2 ME kills. It is always a good night when you can turn off the pc with a few more victories painted on the nose of your Spit.
Osram, I was just reading a few of the stories you chaps have on the new site. I will take a look around the depths HWH and try to suggest a few more. There are so many great ones it is always hard to choose.
Speaking of which, we need a few new ones I think. I will try to get on the stick and put one out soon. I feel a real combat intense tale coming on.