In truth I have thinned hair. From the front I seem to have plenty but from the back not so much. I have one of those 'donut' holes in the back. My son who is half my age seems to have taken after his maternal grandfather. He is completely bald on top and sometimes shaves his head. That trait not only runs in SHMNBN family; indeed, it fairly gallops.
Col. Gibbon:
Welcome to HWH where no topic is ever considered 'off topic". Dux can speak for himself however he is indeed, IMHO, a "train buff". He has written that early on he spent an inordinate amount of his free time as a "train counter". He has kept us supplied with choice photos of restored British rolling stock for years.
As for me I still have my American Flyer electric train on prominent display on a shelf here in my home office. Who doesn't enjoy the clickity, clack, clack rhythm of the rails and the mechanical beauty of a powerful steam engine?
Thank you for your visit and for posting your photo. She is a beauty to be sure. Restoration and resurrection of an old engine is as appreciated here as that of a WW2 warbird. You deserve congratulations. Well done you.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019