All,

Sir JR2, Arrrr! Matey I be lovin it when yur be talkin Pirate. Long live the Jolly Roger.

C51 makes a sharp lookin flyboy dont you think? I didnt see the photo but I bet C51 agrees with the likeness if your prior work is any indication. Nice job.

I dont know your musical preferences but I thought I'd mention that the Mrs and I went to the outdoors wild west country music show last evening. Saw Rascal Flats, Brooks & Dunn and Brad Paisley and a couple bands I didnt know. Quite a show indeed. Rascal Flats were awesome. They were all terrific actually. We had a grand time although as has been the case to often around here, it rained yet again. No matter, we had great seats inside the pavillion so we stayed fairly dry and somewhat upright....many beers challenging the later as the concert progressed .

I'm really looking forward to the BoB 097 version. It looks as if JammOr and others have some great things in store. I am particularily anxious to see the new sky and weather effects. Screenshots look tastee. All in good time I imagine.

TALLY HO!


TALLY HO!