Thank you for your concern, JRT.

Allow me to deviate.
I had been having computer problems: The top fan on my case stopped rotating, and the temperature appeared a bit high. -When I dared turned the system on to check my trouble-shooting.
I must admit I'm a 'plug and play' type, and finally had to seek help from the manufacturer/assembler, Digital Storm, -if I may mention names.
I must say, Kudos! They stepped up. It's a machine I got from them two years ago because I didn't want to build it myself. Not that adventurous.

Their first phone solution, replacing the fan, did not work. One more call, they suggested I plug the fan directly into the motherboard since the potentiometer may have been the failure. That fixed it.

Motherboards are approached by me with the same trepidation as mother-in-laws. By will, ability or age, I'm not sure which. So far, I refuse to think it's the last one.
Computer stuff, specially software, remains a challenge. So I'm relieved to see the fan spinning.


My second stop after turning the computer on again was here. Again, thanks for thinking of me.

Yes, the two new and yet-unattached-to-the-gutter system rain-barrels already contain some five inches of rain. This just started last night, so we're in for an interesting weekend. Some roads already running at half hub-cap height, but with the rain on and off, in waves so far hopefully the next batch of water will soak in.
It seems a similar game was being played just South of you earlier this month?

Hopefully, my immediate neighborhood will not flood, son will stay at his place, and her son will safely make it home tonight from a date.
The electrical power has only failed once today; -you may place bets that it will again within 24 hours and have a reasonable chance of winning.
I won't push my luck and will start cooking the evening meal a few hours early today.

The local news consists of weather maps, Nascar car-turned-boat races in the streets playing bumper-cars, Darwin award contestant competitions and the courage of first responders who at times like these I consider grossly underpaid.
The state religion of football is evident in the scrolling of high school game cancellations on every channel.
I would bet My Roku and Netflix streaming will become a crawl and unusable.

In short, a typical weekend in Texas with just a little bit more excitement.
With any luck I will be rediscovering the joys of Prepar3D V2. ...If the power remains on.

But just in case, life jackets are in the garage, flashlights, headlamps are handy and adult beverages and durable food in the higher shelves.