Here it is another wash day (people used to try to do all their laundry on Mondays around here). The expected high for today is 67°F. It does indeed seem to be warming up doesn't it? The current temp at 12:45 PM is 65°F.. The humidity is currently low. Temps in the 70's F. predicted for tomorrow. Should I get out the SPF 300 multi use barbecues sauce and sunscreen lotion? Already?
Naw. No need to slather on that sticky stuff. This is just February. It will be cold as a snow witches breast in a brass bra by next week. The sun is well over the yardarm so maybe I'll just drink some. Actually, like Dux, I never drink anything stronger than Pop. Of course Pop being a seafaring man he would drink most anything.
Speaking of Pop, and someone just did, today would be my grandad's 133 birthday. Happy Birthday Grandpa. Don't do the math, Grandpa was born in 1886.
Still no joy with the blocked e-mail, so I can neither write nor receive e-mail. My AV, Medieval curses and industrial strength VooDoo have all failed so far. Yet I have renewed hope. If that also fails to rid me of these bastards I will reset the phone and laptop to factory settings and rebuild again. How bad can that be? Wait, I have done that before on a desktop computer and it was pure misery. This better work. I hardly use the laptop now.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019