I'd say it is far too handsome to be Gable. Wouldn't you agree Dux?
He would be well into his 100s by now. So it seems to be, by a process of simple elimination, a sketch of you MG..... It must be those go faster glasses that through me off.
Excellent sketch my friend. The artistic flare missing from all my own sketches is quite evident. Even the sig is free flowing and nicely written. Well done sir. I would say you could make a nice living as a sketch and or caricature artist. I've hired quite a few in my day for craft fairs and the like. I could never have afforded you.
OK, Ok Dux I'm just saying that....because it is true.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019