Gents,

Checking in from freezing Copenhagen with nothing much to report. I'm currently taking a holiday from biking, outdoor as well as indoor so I'll be aching to go when the weather is more to my liking.

I hope your email woes will be solved Roger, it sounds downright weird what what you describe. I'm with you, that some people should never be allowed near a computer. Also I'm beginning to have grave doubts about some people having voting rights. biggrin These people are usually not able to conduct an informed discussion on a complex subject but will readily accept the words of experts and expect others to do so too. The trouble is that with the subject being complex, the experts are not in agreement. Anyway, the rest is for the current affairs forum so I will not go into further detail here.

I took the plunge to get Chromebook the other day to play with its Linux support through the Crostini project. It will run chromebased apps, android apps and now also Linux apps. Still investigating.


Jens C. Lindblad


Sent from my Desktop