Folks,

SNAFU:

Fearless Founder to the rescue!



To think I almost opted not to check in here tonight. I would have missed your story and that would have been a shame. It was almost like flying a mission myself as I read your fast paced story. The big difference I'd guess is that you got back and actually landed.

I had already heard C51 was AWOL due to the fact that his new replacement joystick just arrived by UPS. Having posted a nice note he is no doubt at this very moment pitted against the dastardly foe in a desperate aerial battle. I expect he'll have many exciting stories to tell after this BoB binge and I hope that he does just that.

C51:

Welcome home. You are so darned dependable that even one night away and you're terribly missed. Glad you got your stick back. The trouble is now you have no more easy excuses for getting flamed.

Thanks again SNAFU for adding another fine story to the collection. You made my day.

Now if busy Dux could just find a way to somehow get back on the program.... we could all sing "Hail, hail the gang's all here" :rolleyes:


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019