Folks,

Well men the announcement of C51's demise was somewhat premature......

er, right Dux, thank goodness!

C51:

We were hoping you'd turn up tonight. Especially Dux....he was going to have to wash all those filthy glasses, and tote the two cases of 'empties' four city blocks to the nearest dumpster.

I had forgotten that Snoopy made it to the pop charts in that song. I turned on my radio today but for some reason I didn't hear it being played? Bugger that! All I heard were snappy little tunes by chaps called Bach, Beethoven and Chopin. I guess I'll need to buy a Canadian radio then or maybe I should put up an antenna? :rolleyes:

Twas Dux and surely not the "Miss" who was 'spent' me thinks. ;\)

I am very much partial to Dux's artistic technique as well. That Derbyshire man is indeed a master at working in stone.... while I perhaps am simply a master at working while stoned. \:\)

Good for you putting together those graphics. When I eventually complete my HWH chores I will gladly try to help you with your work if there is anything menial enough with which you think I can cope. For instance, I have two fingers that have learned how to type rather fast. The other 8 buggers don't even have a clue and sadly none of my fingers gnow howe 2 spel.

Don't let work get you down. The holidays are just weeks away. How many months do much deserving teachers get off for Christmas in Canada? ;\)


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019