Folks,

Fittop:

I was watching it snow a few seconds ago. Yes, it is snowing. Very light snow for sure and nothing has stuck so far, not even to the grass. Not meaning to be negative, however, I will not get out those nifty TOP SECRET mail order Snowman construction plans just yet. Frankly, since the origination of those plans seems to be Nouakchott in the snow-less Sahara, I am skeptical and so I really don't put all that much faith in them. Maybe the author moved there from Switzerland after stealing their secret plans?

The previous plans I got from Alaska should have worked pretty well. However, by the time the materials I ordered along with the plans got here from Alaska, most of the larger parts had melted. That box was a seriously drippy mess. Yup, I tried to build the snowman without mail order parts however I couldn't find coal anymore for the eyes and mouth. The only carrot I had was found in a can tasty but worthless for this application. I located a colorful knit scarf easily enough and a couple small tree branches but my inventory of top hats was seriously scarce.

I'm now taking another look at that digital, automated, 12 foot tall robotic snowman. The one that comes with 10 extra bright strobe lights, Dolby (R) surround sound, 850 holiday tune DVD plus a digitally controlled compressed air snowfall system and and a Vietnam surplus Claymore mine motion or remotely fired security defense device.

That's the one made by Google that I saw on Amazon. It is half price if I just fill out a 40 page personal profile form online and visit a local vet who will painlessly insert a very small probe up my a** once a week for one whole year. winkngrin


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019