I do think we enjoy a bit of extra activity here in the bar and thus the communiqu�s flow a little faster.

Thank you for your fine card in my mailbox today Roger, I have loaded all your images to my phone and will therefore alway carry them around with me. I think I now have wallpapers covering most seasons, and I shall delight in approaching my fellow therapists to market the amazing PEDIquick toe nail trimmer as an invaluable addition to their accesories. smile

Like it or not, we are now fast approacing that day in the year where a large proportion of the population in this little Kingdom dresses up in even more ridiculuous clothes than usual, put on little red plastic noses until their real nasal epidermis takes on an alcohol-induced red complexion, and they burn up millions' worth of black powder, leaving the streets littered and decent citizens lying in their beds with heavy duty hearing protection applied.

A day to be done with, in my humble opinion.

So without further ado, to all my friends in the squadron, regular and irregular residents alike; have a happy and prosperous new year - and for Foch's sake, try not to make too much of a racket!


Jens C. Lindblad


Sent from my Desktop