Saints be praised, he is alive and well. A good thing indeed Sir JR2, you were missed.

I certainly hope you can cure your ailing ferret. I know you have spoken of him/her often so I'm quite sure it is considered one of the family.

True things have been quiet on the HWH front lately but as I said a while ago, it is now summer and I for one have much less time to spend on these things during this season. With kids going back and forth to summer camp, vacation planning, yardwork, boating and a huge workload at the office there is sparse time for playing BoB let alone writing of the experiences. I'm glad just to be able to get here once a day or so and check in with all you good lads.

Hot as hell here, 95 today 96 Wednesday. Urggggggg!

TALLY HO!


TALLY HO!