Folks,

Just when I had the best fun ever dogfighting in the custom campaign today I think I am nearly done with FCG. Even though I have amassed an incredible 18 victories against all types of enemy aircraft I have received not one gong but instead a humiliating rocket. Then I was notified in writing that I have been summarily relegated to flying a British desk.

It seems that since I took over the squadron there have been too many casualties. I only counted 5 lost. We had 48 victories all total by the squadron not counting today. I do not believe this is realistic. An almost 3 time ace would never have been treated so shabbily. Certainly not if they were flying for the Central Powers where they clearly better appreciate heroes like me. Call me a traitor if you will I may now offer my valuable services to Der Kaiser.

I do not know who built the custom campaign. I suspect that they were a sadist at heart and stacked the deck against any successful player. If so, may his joystick get rusty and then fall off.


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019