Folks,

Dux:

We call crisps chips over here and what you call chips (as in fish 'n chips) we call French fries. The thing most chips come in is just a bag. There is one brand marketed here that seems to be chips made from reconstituted potatoes because they are all precisely the same shape and size. They come in a cardboard can. I do not usually eat chips, peanut butter or saltine crackers at the same time that I record my voice although it may sometime sound as if I do....

I saw that recently published book at the library and one on McCartney as well. I have a very old soft cover bio of the group but I think I'll hunt down the new one if you recommend it.

I would take great care if I were you. Such powerful concoctions are easy to apply but devilishly difficult to remove if you desire to retain any epidermis. If you over do it they say rubbing yourself with ketchup (sauce) is a good remedy for being sprayed by a skunk. That might also work for you. Provided SWMBO is especially fond of the aroma of that particular condiment.

I saw a program on the TV the other night about how the various sexes (we have so many now days) attract each other. Do you remember way back around the time dirt was invented when air was clean and sex was considered dirty? I remember back then and you got here before I made my debut so surely you must.

Anyhow this fellow on the program who wore glasses and dressed in a white lab coat to add credence to what he was saying I guess; reported that the greatest aphrodisiac tested to date on human females was human sweat. He said this with a straight face quoting several scintific sounding studies.

And to think I've been bathing regularly for years. Why didn't someone tell me? Before you throw away your soap think about this; if it were true one would think that those poor, unwashed homeless chaps laying about in their stinking filth would be doing a thriving business with great queues of frustrated, panting housewives going around the block all the time. wink






Last edited by Jolly Roger Two; 11/04/10 09:04 PM.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019