Folks:

So glad you are on the mend. There has been a terrible scourge making the rounds here that has laid so many low for days and even weeks. I'm told boxes of Thera Flu are veritably flying off the pharmacy shelves. Perhaps what ailed you is the same nasty bug?

I must sit here and just wonder. Smart?? Whom do you suppose Fittop is speaking of? Not I. It must be you MG or you Dux, maybe PV1? I am barely smarter than dirt. And that would have to be sterile dirt at that which had no single celled organisms or worms hidden in it. We have however been here a long time; that is absolutely true. In my case longevity is surely a poor substitute for excellence. I do continue to try harder. I know Dux, it doesn't show. Thanks for pointing out the painfully obvious.

Thank you Fittop for lending your hand when it is certainly needed; I salute you back my friend.


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019