Folks:
Jens,

I remember the problem. I remember fixing it for my IE. I now mostly use Chrome. It concerns the backspace key. When used with your cursor in a text box the backspace key deletes the previous letter. However since the day dirt was invented the backspace key was mapped to also go back to the previous page when pressed if the cursor was not in a text box.

Type a long post and for some reason hit the backspace key when your cursor has wandered a bit and you'll end up going back to another page losing your post. There is a fix out there and I think I posted it here as well.

Of course that may not have been Dux's problem. Maybe Olga showed up and ummm 'distracted' him.


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019