Folks,

Bader:

It was no trouble at all and I'm pleased that you liked the greeting. I was practicing making those mosaic pictures for a special project (a large pic made up of lots of small pics) about the same time that I noticed on the calendar your 37th anniversary was close upon me. There was a sudden flash of light, a whiff of ozone and I had the brilliant idea to combine the two.

I hope your children enjoyed another romp 'round the table listening to the birthday music. Congratulations on the new addition to the Bader clan. Don't forget to stop by here after the blessed event for a pint and to pass out cigars old chap.

Oh yes, #4, if you're ranked even that high consider yourself fortunate. \:\)

SNAFU

JayDee and I knew what a tough time this was for your dear lady and although she doesn't really know us we thought a valentine greeting from a little ferret might help cheer her just a tiny bit. After he'd finished Lady R's, JayDee enjoyed it so much he decided to make a couple more. He also sent valentines that were somewhat similar to Dux's and C51's wives. And of coarse there was a lovely one for my Lady "T". Quite the ladie's man is our JayDee. ;\)

Bader's metaphor about HWH being like the cozy local pub is well taken. I feel a bit like that myself on the nights everyone checks in that is. When I find a story posted by one of you chaps that makes it especially nice.


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019