I am delighted that you have become reacquainted with the sun. I saw it today but considering the way the world turns, that was very likely after you did, maybe it was hotter by then?
Speaking of the sun, my dear friend, I think you may have shed quite a lot of light on my problem. My idea that cats were attempting to familiarize themselves with our technology may have been in error. Zena is only jealous you think? I was about to go catatonic worrying about what was going to happen next. Now, thanks to you and the good Dr. Katmauz, I am much relieved. I can now once again leave my electronics unattended without worry the cat will operate them to help those rebel cats in Denmark take over the world.
You will find your well-earned quarter below.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019