Folks:

Fittop:⛄️

I think Blitz is more a patch for the original sim than what those TF boys have usually been up to. They are getting paid for this work. It does allow you to do quite a bit of the check list. If, however, you want a true-to-life digital simulation, may I refer you to DCS World. They have all kinds of planes from WW2 to current fighters, commercial heavies, and even private aviation. There is combat but I do not think they have all the specific terrain maps worked out. They didn't the last time I looked. For instance, I woud have been taking off in a Spitfire from a modern airfield in NJ from which to have areal combat with a BF 109. They also have a lovely F86 I'd like to fly. I have never seen more detailed modelling of controls or aircraft. I think you fly free but must purchase the aircraft you fly. From the YouTube videos I've seen, it looks like just about every control is player adjustable.

Thank you my friend. As for my reaching the lofty heights of 5,000 posts, I am remiss if I did not also thank Dux for taking note of it even before I did. He is still ahead of me. I have been a long time getting there. You guys can line up if you wish to kiss my... ring. 🤴🏻

Gentlemen, it has been and continues to be a true privilege posting here with you. "We few" have kept SNAFU's Flame Free HWH going almost into its seventeenth year. Whooda thunk it. Not SNAFU, I bet. I hope he is watching and is justifiably proud of his thread and of you folks who post and those who just read.

MG🚀 👨🏽‍🚀

So glad you got back into your ship. Did you get close-up snaps of that oddly shaped visitor from another galaxy? Thank you for including us all in your holly day salutation. A very Merry Christmas to you, sir. glædelig jul. 🎄

I am sure we are all pleased you survived your space walk uninjured. They seem to think the space cigar might contain alien water. If there are any aliens in there too and if they have been peeing since they left home, I'd expect there is quite a lot of "water" in there from that alone.

That was some genius ancestor you have. He must have been brilliant indeed. Mining one of those big gas planets might be very dangerous. The gravity alone would be a challenge. Perhaps some sort of big scoop arrangement on the front of your time machine might work? Personally, having grown up around several rather proudly flatulent individuals, I've always thought we had more than enough gas on Earth.

You've seen the future. Other than seeing 12- year- olds use the most modern technology like it was second nature, I have not. Don't worry about the monkeys if those space rocks do pile up. Worry about your pocketbook. Won't the bigger Earth hurt property values quite a lot? Do not invest in real estate, apparently there will be more land made after all. winkngrin

As I understand it, "Blitz" is not a mod as CLOD is."Blitz" is not CLOD but a patch that will bring all the stuff I posted about to plain COD. You need the original COD game. CLOD is bigger and adds even more but is harder to manage. Probably the Wellington is flyable in CLOD. Check out the info on Team Fusion's website. The developers of CLOD are more like the BDG those members who created Blitz are being paid for their effort.


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019