Folks,

Old Dux:

A whip? Hmmmm. It seems that you saw a side of sweet Olga I was not privileged to share? Were there ropes and chains and pieces of clothing made of leather? Did she make you squeal with pleasure. Please, please do tell us more.

As for the tattoo I accept no responsibility what ever. It is my guess that even with a girl the width and breadth of our dear Olga (she had her own postal (zip) code)there was only so much easily viewed real estate available for decoration at any given moment. Those closest to her heart received pride of place I am certain of that. Lucky you, dear boy, lucky you.

If there were other tattoos it is likely that they were drawn on the somewhat larger portions of her anatomy that(due to her penchant for lying on her back so much)were not always on view to the general public or to the unbiased eye of the Comrade Eastman Kodakski MK 2 portrait camera (equipped with the MK 8 Comrade Mathew Bradyski wide angle lens). Do not therefore blame the Greater Moscow Gas and Sewer Workers Patriotic Union of Amateur Photographers for missing those hidden details in this single photo. No offence was meant. It was a simple oversight I am sure.

If she did so, I wonder why Olga would have had such a huge list of names tattooed on her ample nether portions? This I admit is a complete mystery to me.

Perhaps she considered it to be an "asset" of some sort?

------------------
"Blessed are they who expect nothing.
For they will not be disappointed." - Edmund Qwenn, "The Trouble with Harry"

[This message has been edited by Jolly Roger Too (edited 10-12-2002).]