Folks,

Fittop:

Thank you for an extra opportunity for a hug from my granddaughter today. We are proud of her. She will be off soon to have the cutting done. Here is the last photo taken of her while she was not sans hair. BTW has anyone noticed that you can no longer upload a photo from your desktop? Now you must enter the URL address. If you don't see a photo you are not going blind and it is not a pix of her wearing a white sheet in a blizzard. I failed to make the thing work. I don't like the new setup. OK I will like it better if this works.

IT DID NOT WORK AT LEAST NOT WITH GOOGLE PHOTOS. frown

Last edited by Jolly Roger Two; 03/25/17 08:51 PM.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019