Folks,

At 10:15 AM this Saturday the ambient temp is 77° and rising. Tomorrow we expect to see the 90s again. The humidity is 64%, the reported visibility is 12 m. We have a 7 mph wind out of the SW.

It appears that this will be a gorgeous day just perfect for almost anything but walking or dancing in the rain. I am for that reason, planning a relaxing day inside requiring relatively little physical activity.

Wait, that decision completely ignores the high likelihood that my grandchildren will remember where I am. If they do, it is certain that I will be roped into some delightfully vigorous activity out in the hot sun. And to think just a short time ago I was walking five miles every day. Several years ago I was running five miles a day. I think I detect a trend here. I will not worry too much about that because apparently the trend will not over exert me as it is clearly down hill. wink


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019