Originally Posted By: Jolly Roger Two
Folks,

This is ridiculous. I have never seen pages turn this fast even in the hey days of SNAFU's thread. Whats up with that?

Better view the previous page for a possible trigger. Maybe it is just activated by a certain number of posts? That would not seem to be the case here. Maybe it is just random? Maybe MG or other admin. secreted in the shadows has a little red button he can push and he is having a little fun with us? wink



At the top of this page, one of the menu banners has an item called "my stuff"; the pull down contains an entry called "Preferences", and the page which opens from there offers, among many other items "Total posts to show on one page", the default being 10. I have mine set to 25 as I find ticking over every 10 to be a bother.