Oh! Alright then JRT. I suppose the 'done thing' is to be there on this auspicious occasion. I'll cancel my previous appointments.
C51 must be honoured without thought to personal inconveniences. I would really not want to be absent when he is deservedly knighted and anointed by our dear ladies from pergatory.
I have just returned from overseeing disciplinary action carried out against certain serfs on my estate. Would you believe it! The cheeky buggers had dared to suggest that I should consider procuring horses to assist them when ploughing my lands! Well, alright.... they were going to pay for the horses but whatever next? They will be wanting to lie-in until 4.00am on Christmas Day next. You think I'm exaggerating? I assure you, it is perfectly true! Keep your boot on their necks ...that's what I always say. BTW: What's that in latin? I'll adopt it as my new motto and have it incorporated into the heraldic design.
'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'