clearly Dux wasn't listening, but that is completely forgivable since he has birds on the mind. If I can precis the inspired musings of JRT, I believe he said "lets drink to....something"
I agree JRT, bottoms up. And don't mention the favour, always happy to share our wealth of cold air. I am relishing it whole heartedly myself and feel that you are sadly impoverished of this great pleasure.
Dux, agreed, 3 consecutive days of birding is a huge risk. It possibly preferable however to 3 consecutive days of fashion shopping yourself, or having the ladies tag along on the birding trip. And definitely preferable to the option I chose - to skip the birding trip entirely, which this weekend resulted in my missing a 6 owl species day at Amherst Island. Hence I must imbibe.
"you know you've done a wheels up landing when it takes full power to taxi."