Folks,

Except for brilliant flashes of lightning and rumbling thunder from the heavens it is a quiet weekend so far around here. I'm actually surprised.

I expected C51 to be shouting "School's out!" "School's out!" at the top of his happy lungs..... can you do that from a keyboard? If anyone can, he can. \:\)

I'd hoped we'd have someone else post a story since I have "primed the pump" so to speak. Quite often when one posts a story others follow shortly. Sometimes not. How about Dux then?

It is about 5:30 PM EDST so Dux and everyone else across the Atlantic is probably yawning and will soon be putting out the cat and saying nighty-night. Too late then to look for anything much from over there until tomorrow.

SNAFU is probably sitting somewhere at anchor in his boat watching the sun set and mumbling something cryptic like "Water, water everywhere and lots more beer to drink." Lord only knows where the happy C51 might be celebrating the end of another Canadian school term. Perhaps he's working on the Lanc project?

Everyone but moi seems to be busy. Sigh. I need to get a life.... ;\)


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019