Folks,

Dux:

I neglected to say that the screenies are from a later encounter in a single mission. As for those Dr1s we did not have to deal with them all at once or reasonable discretion would have trumped mere valor and required us to dive for our lines looking over our shaking shoulders.

After running several errands for SWMNBN this morning including getting the family bus's safety inspection done (always a joy to do). I am now acquainting myself with FCG's in-house mission editor. I can create whole campaigns or single missions with that. That is to say once I have mastered it I should be able to. No doubt there is also a good mission editor in RoF.


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019