Et tu Dux? Where do you come off getting more sick leave? To my clear and certain knowledge you have taken more leave already than the most liberal minded Frenchman might ever dream of being accustomed to.
It is also unlikely that you Brits will be celebrating with us grinning Colonials our Independence Day this week, Your injuries from last night surely are minor so this must be some other convenient Brit holiday you're taking advantage of I am totally unaware of.
Fluttering eyelashes, eh? Hmmmm. I'm sending in the 90 page I12BU stroke IB1 UB12 'Accepting conspicuous and unlawful non-military favoritism' form in triplicate to the RAF complaint department. This is not fair not fair at all! Hey, I heard that. Someone with a conspicuously British accent just said something that sounded at lot like "Hard cheese Yank".
------------------ "Blessed are they who expect nothing. For they will not be disappointed." - Edmund Qwenn, "The Trouble with Harry"
[This message has been edited by Jolly Roger Too (edited 07-01-2002).]