Apparently I am behind the eight ball, consuming without contributing. Congratulation to the young sailor and family. May he be proud.
The end of the year and the attending bustle is upon us. We will probably miss the granddaughter's engagement party. Seeing it will be held in upstate NY just before Christmas makes it tough to travel to it. We'll have to hold a Southern version of it at another convenient time. The lad she favors is in the army and their time does seem limited.
Glad you guys are staying in shape. I am envious, but only I can change that. It is shameful to be going from being embarrassed by thick leg muscles from biking and playing soccer to flabby contours that barely make it past 15 minutes on a treadmill for now.
Was wondering how much instrument time was being accrued in Florida by OG. Seems like the weather forecast did not depict much sunshine.