I Googled and I goggled but nothing about the whisker sock came up except my own post here on HWH. This must indeed be trivia of the highest order.
My mission over London did not last long enough last night. To be concise, I got one and they got one (me). I do not recall bailing out but I must have done for I am typing this.
It suddenly turned warmer and we had a heck of a thunderstorm here last night Dux. Water was still standing everywhere even at noon today. The air warmed to a humid 19 C. or perhaps above by noon and the wind has been howling with gusts up to 40 mph. Today, excepting the wind, we were comfortable outside even without a jacket and just yesterday we all had on coats.
C51 reports that it has been unseasonably warm in Toronto. The first snow of the season was late. If this moderate weather should continue, Old St. Nick will have to remove his furry duds and change into his fur-trimmed speedos when he gets here Christmas Eve. That will not be a pretty sight.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019