English?? You mean there is a Google in English? I'll try that one. Could this be why I've had so much difficulty reading the words then?
I haven't had so much trouble reading anything since my last eye exam. I always have a check up when I need new glasses. I know that I need new glasses when I start regularly bumping into things and I have repeated difficulty finding my house.
On the most recent vision exam I discovered that I could just pick out all the letters by squinting hard. Unfortunately for me they spelled the strangest words. As I strained to make them out, words like E, BUGLUMP, GANIXEL, or ENGRIFADZ meant nothing whatever to me and I had great difficulty getting my tongue around them.
When I tried desperately to recite the words from the chart to the Doctor he just shook his head in disgust until I got to the very smallest type hidden way down in the far right corner. These were the only words that made any real sense to me. They were printed in tiny 6 pt. BF type. I squinted hard and read : "Copyright 1909 World Vision Charts, inc. US.Pat. Pending". Yes, the good Dr. was greatly impressed with my visual acuity if not by my poor linguistic skills.
Thanks fellows.
Hmmmm. I read the page. Did I write all that? Not much to brag about was it? However, did anyone visiting that particular HWH page 2 notice that I had somehow accomplished the last great unattained challenge of mere mortals?
Yes I somehow had managed to post all that nonsense whilst being completely unregistered on this forum. Now I'm really proud of that.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019