Folks,

MG:

My dear sir that was absolutely tops. Past and present all tied up into one neat story with a twist for a ribbon. I enjoyed every word. I do not think that anyone posting here has done a better job than this one. I know that no one has thought to mention a Perspex gone milky-white before or tied in a musical theme with any other story.

Excellent indeed, it is a keeper and worth reading several times. You bring to mind that I that I have been known to hum a bit of Sir Arthur Sullivan or certain other classical themes when the 109s are crowding in. I sometimes play the theme from the BoB movie when in combat as well.

Well done say I, very well done.Thank you for posting. \:\)


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019