Dux and JRT,
indeed it feels like home. The biggest difference is that at home I can't sit on my laurels and shoot the breeze with the expert breeze shooters. Breeze is such a nicer sounding word.

Too bad about the Asian Brown Flycathcher Dux, I know how you feel. I missed a Fork-tailed Flycatcher once from not having the time to join the unemployed birders.

JRT, I am no farther ahead than you when it comes to flying. I just waste more time trying to get it going. I hope your son does well and supports his good old dad as well brought up children should do. Odd Duck eh? Well since my furnace pipes are long overdue for repair (that is why I am hiding out here) that makes an Odd Duck old Dux and Holed ducts. What a crew!


"you know you've done a wheels up landing when it takes full power to taxi."