Folks,

Old Dux!

Hallelujah! Join me friends in several choruses of "Hail, hail the gang's all here". Then we will all pounce on the prodigal Dux and severely reprimand him for:

1) Losing his password
2) Causing us much needless worry and dread
3) Not returning with a new Olga Saga

And not necessarily in that particular order. ;\)

Thank you Andy whom ever and where ever you may be! Salute!

Looks like the admin. have had their plates filled to over flowing these past few days and perhaps we should therefore cut them some slack.

Yes, Dux the feeling of being shut away from one's comrades (no matter how quiet they seem to be these days) I know only too well. So does Stickman. We are delighted to have you back. I was honored to be in contact and of service.

Thanks to OSRAM who showed special concern and to pals C51 and SNAFU who drank themselves senseless due to worry. Hmmmmm. OK maybe not due to worry but they did drink themselves senseless none the less. \:D

As a matter of fact I have done all those things you suggest to remember my password plus several more. I have my password tattooed on my forehead in reversed type so I can read it in a mirror. I have a copy taped inside the fridge where we keep the beer and wine. There is a large sign hanging over the wine rack. The dog has a copy engraved on his collar. I even have it neatly typed onto a clean, white sheet of paper placed in a desk drawer. I also have a computer encryption program especially for saving all my passwords. Now if I can only remember the password to get into that encryption program I can retrieve my SHQ password. Seems redundant.

Happy to have you back old pal, I missed knowing you might pop in with a wry comment any moment. It kinda took the edge off with you locked out.


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019