Why, thank you for mentioning my rough little Olga story without using even one colorful and derisive metaphor. Tempting as it must have been.
Flattery from you is flattery indeed. Obviously you would have added just the right phrases needed to make it worthy of being called a true saga. You are of coarse inimitable when it comes to both consumption of strong drink and writing Olga sagas.
I haven't a clue where those two ra...I meant to say gentlemen are hiding. They may be doing some maintenance work but I doubt it. I will say that like me they are not afraid of work. They will both fearlessly lay down right beside work and go fast asleep....
Chastity? Ha! Well, I took some license with that remark however I was simply giving our mate the benefit of the doubt. Slim doubt that it was. Perhaps I should have used the words "fighting for his honor" in place of 'chastity'?
Nope, to my certain and profound knowledge he's misplaced most of that long ago as well.
Another horrible error has come to my attention after a nauseous re-reading. I should have typed 'БЮСТГАЛЬТЕР' (bra) instead of the Russian words for something like chest linen. You of coarse, knowing all things Russian, would never have made that awful mistake. I do humbly apologize to you and to Olga.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019